ArgFoodFest - BIG ARGENTINIAN ASADO
Tickets are not currently available for this Event
Please check again later for updates on availability.
BIG ASADO @ The Wren's Nest
1050 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW. Atlanta GA 30310
SUNDAY MAY 26 | 12:30 P.M. - 4.30 P.M.
Join us on Sunday 26th of May to spend an amazing day enjoying the best argentine steak, food and activities for the whole family:
• Country Day Argentine Style with a Big Asado and grill demonstrations
• Authentic argentinian asado master class by Chef Richard Oyarzún and Ray from Grill Gauchos (Miami). Sponsored by Grill Gauchos and Tromen.
• More culinary classes by Chefs Nadia Arce and Ricardo Oryazún with the special participation of pastry chef Preston Gouge.
• Degustation Tents: The multiple flavors of Argentina.
• Argentinian style sausage (chorizo) prepared by the "Sausage World" of Atlanta.
• Tango Show from Athens Tango Project: Carla & Nicolas
• Live music show by folk singer Emilio Morales
• Malambo dance show by dancers Matias and Nicolas Rivas from "La Tropilla Malambo"
• Playground, raffles, gifts from our Sponsors
• Argentine Market: Food and Handicrafts vendors.
• Delicacies like empanadas, locro, pastelitos (pastries) and much more!
• Final selection of winner in contest “The best empanada of Atlanta”
*** Ticket includes all the food ***