Please check again later for updates on availability.
We’re once again connecting with our heritage through food, and this time we’ll be serving a Prix Fixe Menu – Three Course Meal Hapunan (Dinner). We hope you join us and try some traditional Filipino dishes with modern sensibility. It’ll not be Kamayan style but just as delicious! Kain po tayo!
Thank you for supporting our pop up and helping make Atlanta’s dining scene the most diverse ever!
Multiple seating times available!
· 5:30 pm - SOLD OUT
· 6:00 pm - SOLD OUT
· 6:30 pm - SOLD OUT
· 7:00 pm - SOLD OUT
· 7:30 pm - SOLD OUT
Prix-Fixe Three Course Meal Menu
Choose from 1 Appetizer, 1 Main Dish, 1 Dessert Per Person
· Longanisa Bao (Philippine chorizo/sausage)
· Gulay na Lumpia (Ube, Camote, Cassava, Purple Cabbage, Jicama, Tofu, Water Chestnuts) Fried Spring Rolls
· Tinuhog na Inihaw na Manok
(Chicken BBQ skewers)
· Bicol Express na Baka (Beef coconut stew)
· Halabos na Hipon (Head on shrimp cooked in Pomelo Juice, Butter Garlic & Lemon-Lime Soda)
· Dinuguan (pork shoulder, grilled pig’s ears blood stew)
· Ube Flan Cake
· Sorbetes, Kapeng Barako at Tanduay ( Philippine espresso, ice cream and Philippine rum afogatto)
· Ube Donut
· Gulay na Lumpia (ube, camote, cassava, purple cabbage, jicama, tofu, water chestnuts) fried spring rolls
· Tinuhog na Inihaw na Manok with White Rice
(Chicken BBQ skewers)
· Ube Flan Cake -OR- Ube Donut
Tickets are limited so get your tickets now. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door!
See y'all there!
Follow us on Instagram: @Kamayan_ATL
Follow us on Facebook: @Kamayan ATL Filipino Pop-Up Restaurant
Please note that this event is non-refundable since we purchase and prepare the food in advance per the number of tickets sold. We do our best to ensure each attendee has delicious food, meets new friends, and has a wonderful experience.
Do I need to have a ticket if I am bringing my kid that is 4y/o or younger?
This particular event isn’t like our Kamayan pop ups where all the dishes are laid down on banana leaves. The prix fixe menu will be like a regular restaurant service so the people with small toddlers either just share their 3 course meal, or buy separate tickets for their children.
What are my parking options at the event?
Lot parking is available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at KamayanATL@gmail.com for any questions!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can either print your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Absolutely! As long as there are tickets for everyone in your party despite the name on the order.
I didn't get a chance to purchase tickets since they're sold out, are there upcoming Kamayan ATL Filipino Pop-Up dates?
Yes! Check Instagram, Facebook or website for updates!